In-field training may also be available to you on a limited basis. Please contact the Technical Training Manager at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire about local training sessions that may be schedueld for your area in the upcoming months.
2020 Current Factory Training Schedule (schedule subject to change or dates may be added):* Friday, February 21st
* Friday, April 24th (CANCELLED)
* Friday, June 19th
* Friday, September 18th
* Friday, November 13th
WHERE: Training is normally held at at corporate office
FETCO Corporate Office and Manufacturing Facility
600 Rose Road, Lake Zurich, Illinois 60047
(847) 719-3000 - email@example.com
- Unless previously arranged, these are 1 day sessions.
- Class times from 9am to 4pm CST.
- There is no cost to attend our service training sessions.
- Coffee, drinks and a lunch will be provide to all participants.
- Training session will include a factory tour.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
CLICK HERE to inquire about the upcoming dates, requirements, times and availability. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Training sessions provide certification to independent agents who service, maintain & repair FETCO coffee brewing equipment.
- The main focus of the equipment training is (but not limited to): CBS-5000 "H", CBS-2100XTS, CBS-V+, TBS-2121 and GR-1/2 series grinders, coffee and tea brewers.
- Formal certification documentation is presented upon satisfactory completion of the class.
- These sessions ARE NOT intended for end-users or operators. Equipment User Guides with detailed operating instructions are available on our website. here.
- Although extremely rare, forces beyond our control may alter staff and facility availability and therefore training dates and times are subject to change.
- Sessions typically fill up quickly and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.